Early voting for the 2022 New Mexico primaries ends Saturday with Election Day on Tuesday.
On Election Day, 72 voting centers will be open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Voters can still register at all voting locations with a state-issued ID. Independent voters can switch their party affiliation on Election Day to cast a ballot.
Here are the voting centers located in northwest Albuquerque:
- Cottonwood West (10131 Coors Blvd. NW, Suite C-02)
- Cibola High School (1510 Ellison Drive NW)
- Raymond G. Sanchez Community Center (9800 Fourth St. NW)
- Taylor Middle School (8200 Guadalupe Trail NW)
- Ventana Ranch Elementary School (6801 Ventana Village Road NW)
- Volcano Vista High School (8100 Rainbow Blvd. NW)