It was a painful week at the pump for Albuquerque motorists as the average price for a gallon of gasoline jumped from $4.25 last week to $4.53 as of Wednesday, according to GasBuddy.
Sadly, the trend of rising gas prices also hit northwest Albuquerque.
Just a handful of gas stations in the neighborhood were below the city average.
- Costco, which requires a membership, was at $4.06 per gallon
- Valero on Paradise was at $4.25
- Sam’s Club, which also requires a membership, was $4.24
- Phillips 66 on Eagle Ranch was $4.25
- The Speedway on Golf Course and the location on Paradise were each at $4.25
- Smith’s on McMahon was a $4.49
The Circle K on Unser was at $4.59, as was the Smith’s on Golf Course.
Chevron once again had the highest price for a gallon of gas at $4.99.