There’s some good news at the pumps for people in northwest Albuquerque this week: Gas prices have dropped in the neighborhood.
While the average price of a gallon of gas is at $4 in Albuquerque, the Chevron at 5647 Paradise NW is the only gas station with an average price over $4.
On March 25, several gas stations were over $4.15/gallon.
Here’s a look at some of the gas prices in the neighborhood according to GasBuddy:
- The Chevron has the highest price at $4.25/gallon.
- Murphy Express at 201 Alameda NW is the lowest cost per gallon for the public at $3.81.
- Costco and Sam’s Club, which each require memberships, is at $3.79.
- The Speedway on Paradise and the Speedway on Golf Course are both at $3.96, but the Speedway located at 3603 Alameda NW is at $3.85.
- Smith’s on McMahon is at $3.99