1. Kundalini Yoga Journey is a 90-minute class featuring Kundalini Yoga supersets with gong healing. The class is 10-11:30 a.m. Sunday The Nest, a new studio located at 9670 Eagle Ranch Road NW. Tickets are $22 and can be purchased here.
2. The Junior League of Albuquerque, which is an organization of women dedicated to building a better community, will be holding a Recruitment Social at 6 p.m. Friday at M’Tucci’s Moderno. Active Members will be in attendance to meet new potential members. Please feel free to invite co-workers, friends and family that might be interested in learning more about the Junior League of Albuquerque.
4. Mayor Tim Keller will present his State of the City address at 10 a.m. Saturday at the Rail Yards Market, 777 First St. SW with events continuing until 2 p.m.. Connect with city departments and partner organizations, enjoy local food trucks and entertainment and hear how Keller’s administration plans to address issues in the city. There will be limited on-site parking, but there is a free park and ride from the Gold and Second Street parking garage as wells a a bike valet. While the event is free, RSVPs are requested and can be submitted https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mayor-kellers-state-of-the-city-tickets-338533792687
5. Head over to the Botanic Garden at ABQ BioPark Saturday for Pollinator Awareness Day. Attendees will discover the jobs of bees, birds, bats, beetles, butterflies and other pollinators. Activities and discovery stations will be under the garden tent and around the festival green. The session runs 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and is free with admission to the BioPark. For more information, visit https://www.cabq.gov/artsculture/biopark/events/pollinator-celebration-at-the-botanic-garden
6. New Mexico United is hosting its Pride tailgate party and game night Saturday. Game time is 5 p.m. at Isotopes Park, 1601 Avenida Cesar Chavez SE. The event is sponsored by the New Mexico Out Business Alliance. While there, check out the organization’s 2022 Pride Collection. For more information or tickets, visit https://www.newmexicoutd.com/.
7. “Artrageous” is coming to the African American Performing Arts Center, 310 San Pedro Drive NE, Saturday night. The one-of-a-kind all arts show has been performing for crowds around the globe and provides high-energy action as arts and music collide on one stage. The art and music circus is described as a rock concert meeting a street artist experience. The show starts at 7 p.m., and tickets are available at https://app.promotix.com/events/details/Artreageous-tickets