Average gas prices across the metro are about five cents less per gallon than they were a week ago. According to AAA data, the average price of regular unleaded in Albuquerque was $3.62 Wednesday, Sept. 28. A week ago, the average price of regular was $3.67. Gas prices in Albuquerque’s far Northeast Heights were as follows at select stations as of 11:30 a.m. Sept. 28:
- The 7-Eleven/ALON station at 7843 Tramway Blvd.was charging $3.39 a gallon for regular unleaded, the same as last week. The station was charging $3.79 for mid-grade, $4.19 for premium, and $4.60 for a gallon of diesel, also the same as last week.
- The price of regular unleaded at the Circle K/Phillips 66 at 6951 San Antonio Drive was $3.67 a gallon, three cents less than last week. Mid-grade was $4.17, premium $4.47, and diesel $4.56 a gallon.
- The price of regular unleaded at the Circle K/Shell gas station at 8101 Harper Drive also decreased three cents since last week, now at $3.67 a gallon. Mid-grade dropped to $4.17, and premium went to $4.47 a gallon. Diesel stayed the same at $4.56 a gallon.
- A gallon of regular unleaded at the Circle K/Phillips 66 gas station at 5501 Alameda Blvd. increased five cents since last week, now at $3.75 a gallon. Mid-grade increased from $4.20 to $4.25, and premium increased to $4.55 a gallon. Diesel stayed the same at $4.56 a gallon.
- The Chevron at 5980 Alameda Blvd. was charging $3.90 for a gallon of regular, 11 cents more than last week. Mid-grade went from $4.25 to $4.36 a gallon, and premium increased 11 cents, now at $4.77 a gallon. Prices for premium were more than 24 hours old, according to Google Maps.
*Prices are rounded down to the nearest penny using AAA and Google Maps data.