Gas prices in Albuquerque are about 16 cents more per gallon than they were last week. According to AAA data, the average price of regular unleaded in Albuquerque was $3.67 Wednesday morning, Sept. 21. Last week, on Sept. 14, the average price of regular was $3.51. Prices in Albuquerque’s far Northeast Heights were as follows at select stations Sept. 21:
• The 7-Eleven/ALON station at 7843 Tramway Blvd. was charging $3.39 a gallon for regular unleaded, seven cents less than last week. The station was charging $3.79 for mid-grade, $4.19 for premium, and $4.60 for a gallon of diesel, also down since last week.
• The price of regular unleaded at the Circle K/Phillips 66 at 6951 San Antonio Drive was $3.70 a gallon, up 15 cents since last week. Mid-grade was $4.20, premium $4.50, and diesel $4.56 a gallon.
• The price of regular unleaded at the Circle K/Shell gas station at 8101 Harper Drive also increased 15 cents since last week, now at $3.70 a gallon. Mid-grade jumped to $4.20, and premium went up 15 cents to $4.50 a gallon. Diesel dropped 10 cents to $4.56 a gallon.
• A gallon of regular unleaded at the Circle K/Phillips 66 gas station at 5501 Alameda Blvd. increased 10 cents since last week, now at $3.70 a gallon. Mid-grade increased from $4.10 to $4.20, and premium increased 10 cents to $4.50 a gallon. Diesel decreased 10 cents since last week, now at $4.56 a gallon.
• The Chevron at 5980 Alameda Blvd. was charging $3.79 for a gallon of regular, 10 cents more than last week. Mid-grade went from $4.15 to $4.25 a gallon, and premium increased 10 cents, now at $4.66 a gallon. Prices for mid-grade and premium were more than 24 hours old, according to Google Maps.
*Prices are rounded down to the nearest penny using AAA and Google Maps data.