Albuquerque Police Department’s Organized Crime Unit and the Northeast Proactive Response Team arrested eight repeat felony offenders and summonsed three others during a holiday operational plan in the Uptown Shopping District.
Among those arrested
- Marileysi Campos (March 28, 2001): arrested for a felony warrant for shoplifting
- Andrea Lujan (May 6, 1991): arrested for a felony warrant for burglary and contributing to the delinquency of a minor
- Adrian Aguero (Feb. 2, 1993): issued a criminal summons for misdemeanor shoplifting($244.98)
- Dominic Bottijliso (Aug. 6, 1990): arrested for possession of a controlled substance (fentanyl)
- Oscar Carbajal (Aug. 7,1982): arrested for both felony and misdemeanor warrants
- Nicodemas Soloman Garcia (Oct. 30, 1994): arrested for felony larceny ($998), conspiracy to commit a fourth-degree felony, tampering with evidence, two felony warrants, and criminal damage to property under $1,000
- Melanie Campos (March 6, 1991): cited for misdemeanor shoplifting
- Jeffery Sanchez (April 22, 1994): arrested for three felony warrants
- Nathan Castillo (Sept. 20, 1976): cited for misdemeanor shoplifting ($172)
- Nicholas Blas (Sept. 18, 1992): arrested for misdemeanor shoplifting ($469.99), compounding a crime, and possession of a controlled substance
- Jacob Barger (Aug. 5, 1989): arrested for two felony warrants for forgery and possession of a controlled substance, and misdemeanor warrant for traffic violations
Police also recovered more than $1,800 in stolen merchandise and returned it to the businesses. In addition, there were multiple criminal trespass notices issued to those arrested as well as several others.