Albuquerque Public Schools is hosting a virtual event Tuesday to help parents register their children for the 2022-23 school year.
Operation Connect 2022 will aid parents with enrollment, registration and give general information beginning at 8 a.m.
From 6-7:30 p.m., parents can talk with school and district representatives to get information and support on the following:
- Learning zones representing different parts of Albuquerque
- The Student Service Center/Transfer Office
- Student Information Systems and ParentVue
- Special education
- Curriculum and insteruction
- Language and cultural equity
- Indian education
- Community schools
- Title I and the McKinney-Vento Homeless Program
- Foster care
- Fine arts
To register for the event, click here.
If you can’t make the virtual event, all APS schools will be available and ready to support families in the registration process, which runs from March 30 to April 8.
On April 2, an in-person enrollment clinic will be held at the Berna Facio Professional Development Complex in rooms 101A and 101B from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.