1. Many different types of music from ballroom to Latin, country and swing are all rolled into one dance extravaganza. CSP Dance Studios, 1624 Eubank NE, hosts the variety dance session from 6-9 p.m. Friday and has a welcome lesson from 6-6:30 p.m. for those wanting to warmup or learn before diving in. The event is open to the public and is $10 at the door.
2. Dave & Busters is hosting a viewing of the Belabor 282 MMA middleweight championship with Mousasi vs. Eblen. Show starts at 7 p.m. Friday with what D&B refers to as the biggest screens in town. They are also hosting the June 25 UFC Fight Night with Tsrukyan vs. Gamrot at 5 p.m.
3. Chip in to support local breast cancer warriors at Top Golf. Two hours of golf and a continental breakfast is included, which 100% of proceeds go to the Pink Warrior House Foundation. The Pink Warrior House does tons to help cancer survivors, including offering counseling and support groups, prosthesis and bra fittings, as well as yoga, meditation, nutrition and a Battle Buddy Network. The event is $45 for adults or $30 for kids 12 and under. It runs from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday. For more info or to get tickets, click here.
4. Mayor Tim Keller will present his State of the City address at 10 a.m. Saturday at the Rail Yards Market, 777 First St. SW with events continuing until 2 p.m.. Connect with city departments and partner organizations, enjoy local food trucks and entertainment and hear how Keller’s administration plans to address issues in the city. There will be limited on-site parking, but there is a free park and ride from the Gold and Second Street parking garage as wells a a bike valet. While the event is free, RSVPs are requested and can be submitted https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mayor-kellers-state-of-the-city-tickets-338533792687
5. Head over to the Botanic Garden at ABQ BioPark Saturday for Pollinator Awareness Day. Attendees will discover the jobs of bees, birds, bats, beetles, butterflies and other pollinators. Activities and discovery stations will be under the garden tent and around the festival green. The session runs 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and is free with admission to the BioPark. For more information, visit https://www.cabq.gov/artsculture/biopark/events/pollinator-celebration-at-the-botanic-garden
6. New Mexico United is hosting its Pride tailgate party and game night Saturday. Game time is 5 p.m. at Isotopes Park, 1601 Avenida Cesar Chavez SE. The event is sponsored by the New Mexico Out Business Alliance. While there, check out the organization’s 2022 Pride Collection. For more information or tickets, visit https://www.newmexicoutd.com/.
7. “Artrageous” is coming to the African American Performing Arts Center, 310 San Pedro Drive NE, Saturday night. The one-of-a-kind all arts show has been performing for crowds around the globe and provides high-energy action as arts and music collide on one stage. The art and music circus is described as a rock concert meeting a street artist experience. The show starts at 7 p.m., and tickets are available at https://app.promotix.com/events/details/Artreageous-tickets