Car clubs looking to cruise Montgomery Boulevard over the weekend are in luck. Prices for regular unleaded fuel near Montgomery and Eubank are some of the cheapest in the Northeast Heights, with the Circle K/Phillips 66 on the northeast side of the intersection charging $3.86 a gallon. Easy Pay customers can get 30 cents off the first 100 gallons and six cents off per gallon thereafter. Upside app users were being offered an additional eight cents per gallon cash back at that location on Wednesday. The following list provides prices of different fuel types at various locations in the Northeast Heights as of 5 p.m. May 4, 2022:
• In addition to the savings for Easy Pay and Upside app customers, the Circle K/Phillips 66 at 9811 Montgomery Blvd. was charging $4.33 for a gallon of midgrade, $4.63 for premium, and $5.19 for a gallon of diesel fuel.
• The Murphey Express, 9700 Montgomery Blvd. NE was charging $3.87 for a gallon of regular unleaded, $4.17 for midgrade, $4.47 for premium, and diesel was $5.19 a gallon.
• Speedway, 8401 Montgomery Blvd., was charging $3.96 for a gallon of regular, $4.26 for midgrade, and $4.56 for premium.
• The Chevron at 9633 Montgomery was charging about 10 cents more per gallon than last week, coming in at $4.30 for a gallon of regular, $4.65 for midgrade, and $5.10 for a gallon of premium fuel.
• Further north at the Phillips 66, 5301 Wyoming Blvd., customers were being charged $3.96 for a gallon of regular, $4.40 for midgrade, $4.70 for premium, and $5.20 for a gallon of diesel fuel.
• The Circle K/Shell gas station at 8101 Harper Drive was charging $3.98 for a gallon of regular, $4.43 for midgrade, $4.73 for premium, and $5.20 a gallon for diesel.
• The Circle K/Phillips 66 gas station at 5501 Alameda Blvd. was charging $4.05 for a gallon of regular unleaded, $4.50 for midgrade, $4.80 for premium, and $5.20 for a gallon of diesel fuel, the same as last week.
• The Chevron at 5980 Alameda Blvd. was charging $4.27 a gallon for regular, $4.73 for midgrade, and $5.14 for premium fuel, about 10 cents more than last week
The average price for a gallon of regular unleaded fuel in Albuquerque has not changed since last week’s $4.04 average, according to AAA data. The average price for a gallon of diesel fuel increased by almost 30 cents from the previous week’s average of $5.01. According to AAA, the average price for a gallon of diesel fuel on May 4 was $5.30.