The average price of regular fuel in Albuquerque is slightly up from last week. According to AAA data, a week ago the average price of regular unleaded was $4.28. This week the average is $4.29. The average price of diesel decreased from $5.46 a gallon to $5.39. The cost for fuel in the Northeast Heights remained about the same, with some slight increases and decreases at various locations.
• Regular unleaded at the Circle K/Phillips 66 at 9811 Montgomery Blvd. is a penny less than last week, coming in at $4.25 a gallon on May 19. Midgrade stayed the same at $4.70 a gallon; premium also remained steady at $5 a gallon, and the cost for a gallon of diesel fuel went down from $5.49 to $5.27 in one week.
• A gallon of regular costs two cents more than last week at the Murphy Express on 9700 Montgomery Blvd. NE, coming in at $4.25. Unleaded plus is also two cents more at $4.55 a gallon. Super unleaded is also up two cents at $4.85, and diesel down from last week’s $5.43 to $5.26 a gallon as of May 18.
• The price for regular unleaded at the 9633 Montgomery Blvd. Chevron stayed the same at $4.50 a gallon. Midgrade went up ten cents to $4.85 a gallon and premium fuel stayed the same at $5.30 a gallon.
• The Phillips 66, 5301 Wyoming Blvd., is charging $4.28 for a gallon of regular, down two cents since last week. Midgrade is at $4.73 a gallon, premium $5.03 a gallon, and diesel remained the same at $5.50 a gallon.
• The Circle K/Shell gas station at 8101 Harper Drive is charging a penny more than last week at $4.31 a gallon for regular. Midgrade is the same as last week at $4.75 a gallon. Premium is down 45 cents, coming in at $5.05 a galon, and diesel $5.50 a gallon.
• A gallon of regular unleaded at the Circle K/Phillips 66 gas station at 5501 Alameda Blvd. went up five cents to $4.40, midgrade increased five cents to $4.85 a gallon, premium also jumped five cents to $5.15 a gallon, and diesel went up 10 cents, now at $5.50 a gallon.
• The Chevron at 5980 Alameda Blvd. is charging $4.40 for a gallon for regular, $4.86 for midgrade, and $5.27 for premium fuel.
The average price for regular unleaded in Albuquerque remains slightly below the state’s average of $4.33 a gallon. AAA data shows Sierra County as having the highest average price of regular in the state at $4.66 a gallon. Nationwide, the average cost of regular unleaded is $4.58 a gallon, up from last week’s $4.41 a gallon. The average price of regular unleaded in California is $6.06 a gallon, according to AAA data.