The average price of gas in Albuquerque decreased 11 cents since last week, according to AAA data. Last week, on Aug. 31, the average price of regular was $3.65. On Wed., Sept. 7, the average price was $3.54. Prices in Albuquerque’s far Northeast Heights were as follows at select stations:
• The 7-Eleven/ALON station at 7843 Tramway Blvd. was charging $3.50 a gallon for regular unleaded, 15 cents less than last week. The station was charging $4.05 for mid-grade Wednesday evening, $4.30 for premium, and $4.75 for a gallon of diesel. Prices for premium were more than 24 hours old, according to Google Maps.
• The price of regular unleaded at the Circle K/Phillips 66 at 6951 San Antonio Drive was $3.58 a gallon, down five cents since last week. Mid-grade was $4.08 a gallon, premium $4.33, and diesel $4.70 a gallon, also down since last week.
• The price of regular unleaded at the Circle K/Shell gas station at 8101 Harper Drive also decreased five cents since last week, now at $3.58 a gallon. Mid-grade dropped to $4.08 a gallon, and premium went to $4.33. Diesel dropped nine cents to $4.70 a gallon.
• A gallon of regular unleaded at the Circle K/Phillips 66 gas station at 5501 Alameda Blvd. decreased five cents since last week, now at $3.74 a gallon. Mid-grade decreased from $4.29 to $4.24 a gallon, and premium also dropped five cents to $4.49 a gallon. Diesel decreased 10 cents since last week, now at $4.70 a gallon.
• The Chevron at 5980 Alameda Blvd. was charging $3.74 for a gallon of regular, five cents less than last week. Mid-grade went from $4.25 to $4.03 a gallon, and premium stayed the same at $4.66 a gallon. The price of mid-grade and premium was more than 24 hours old, according to Google Maps.
*Prices are rounded down to the nearest penny using AAA and Google Maps data.