Gas prices continue to go down throughout the city, and the far Northeast Heights is no exception. According to AAA data, the July 13 average price of regular unleaded fuel in Albuquerque was $4.31 a gallon, 18 cents less than last week’s average and 31 cents less than the week before. A year ago, the average was $3.10 a gallon. New Mexico’s average price of fuel for July 13 is $4.46, and the national average $4.63 a gallon. AAA data shows Harding County as having the highest average price of gasoline in the state at $5.07 a gallon, the same as on July 6.
• The 7-Eleven/ALON station at 7843 Tramway Blvd. was advertising regular unleaded for $4.19 and diesel $5.36 a gallon at around 10 a.m. Wednesday. Mid-grade cost $4.66 a gallon and premium was going for $5 a gallon.
• The Smith’s Fuel Center at 8100 Wyoming Blvd. was charging $4.29 for regular unleaded, $4.64 for mid-grade and $4.99 a gallon for premium fuel at around 10:30 a.m. Wednesday.
• The price of regular unleaded at the Phillips 66, 5301 Wyoming Blvd., went down from last week’s $4.34 a gallon to $4.09 a gallon on July 13. Mid-grade went from $4.80 to $4.59 a gallon, premium went down from $5.10 to $4.84, and diesel went down 14 cents to $5.26 a gallon.
• Prices at the Circle K/Shell gas station at 8101 Harper Drive also went down since last week, with regular unleaded at $4.47 a gallon, mid-grade at $4.97, and premium $5.22 a gallon. Diesel decreased 12 cents to $5.26 a gallon.
• A gallon of regular unleaded at the Circle K/Phillips 66 gas station at 5501 Alameda Blvd. decreased 14 cents since last week, now costing $4.60 a gallon. Mid-grade also decreased 14 cents, going from $5.29 to $5.15 a gallon, and premium decreased 19 cents, now costing $5.40 a gallon. A gallon of diesel fuel was $5.36 a gallon, 34 cents less than on July 6.
• The Chevron at 5980 Alameda Blvd. was charging $4.65 for a gallon of regular, 22 cents less than last week. Mid-grade went from $5.33 to $5.11, and premium went from $5.74 to $5.52 a gallon. Prices for mid-grade were more than 24 hours old according to Google Maps.
*Prices are rounded down to the nearest penny using AAA and Google Maps data.