Here is a list of the upcoming holiday closure dates for Albuquerque Public Schools.
• Traditional-calendar APS will be closed on Election Day, Nov. 8, while extended calendar schools and APS offices will be open.
• All schools and offices will be closed for Veterans Day on Nov. 11.
• No classes for students on Nov. 21-22 for parent-teacher conferences.
• Schools will be closed Nov.23-25 for Thanksgiving.
• The Christmas/holiday break runs Dec. 19 to Jan. 3, and students return Jan. 4. Offices will be closed Dec. 22 to Jan. 2.
For the full holiday schedule, visit aps.edu.